Braille Input Inaccuracy

Michael Forzano

Hi All,

I just received a Focus 40 display, and am noticing inaccuracies when
typing in contracted Braille using NVDA. This is particularly
noticeable when typing fast, or when using the Export function to
export a document from the scratchpad. I have found that characters in
the input are sometimes skipped. For example, when typing the word
"me", onl the letter "e" was entered, and it was then back-translated
to the word "every". There seems to be no consistency in this
behavior, but it does happen quite a bit.

Has anyone experienced this? Is the NVDA team aware of this issue?

Thanks,
Mike