Re: Directing NVDA output to a particular audio device

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I will stand corrected on this, but if you have two sound cards, one of which has a USB connection, then just set your default sound to be that on your computer's onboard sound chip, RealTech for example.  You can then connect a different set of headphones or speakers to your USB powered sound card and listen to other stuff from there.  I use this setup daily as Part of my work involves sound and music production.  Cheers!

On 10/4/2019 7:32 AM, Sile via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello

I know I have seen a thread about this, but I can't recall what the name of the thread is so couldn't find it in the list archive.

I want to be able to set the audio device that NVDA output goes to so that I can separate it from my main headphone output for presentations.

--Sile