Re: After Latest Stable Upgrade: NVDA does not start at system boot

Sarah k Alawami

Nope. Knock on woodk nvda is rock solid here. But failing all that i just type nvda in the run dialogue and it just works so no hot keys for me.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 4 Oct 2019, at 8:40, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Group,

I updated NVDA to the latest build 2019.2.1 a few days ago.  I noticed when restarting the system, that NVDA would not start. Thinking that it was a glitch---a one time occurrence, I just started it with the hot key.  It happened again and again I used the hotkey to start NVDA.  I then checked the menu/settings/general and indeed found that the check box to start NVDA at start up was unchecked.  I checked it, restarted the system and now everything is fine.

Did anyone else experience this with the latest build 2019.2.1?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"