Re: webpage links

Gene

I haven't looked at the page yet but I suspect that, at lease for some links, images are coming up which your screen-reader can't read.  I'm suspicious of pages that present material from flyers.  My experience is that much such material is actually images of the flyer or part of the flyer.

Sent: Friday, October 04, 2019 9:04 AM
Subject: [nvda] webpage links

I am using current versions of nvda and chrome in win 7.

When I go to the web link below;  I cannot activate many of the links on the page.

When I press l a few time I land on a list which says 14 items.

I can arrow up and down through the list, but I cannot hear the price of the item nor does anything happen when I press enter on any of the 14 links.

Suggestions?

Monte