Re: After Latest Stable Upgrade: NVDA does not start at system boot

Richard Wells

I experienced this on three of my machines. Two others left the box
checked. I don't know what the variable is.

On 10/4/2019 10:40 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I updated NVDA to the latest build 2019.2.1 a few days ago.  I noticed
when restarting the system, that NVDA would not start. Thinking that
it was a glitch---a one time occurrence, I just started it with the
hot key.  It happened again and again I used the hotkey to start
NVDA.  I then checked the menu/settings/general and indeed found that
the check box to start NVDA at start up was unchecked.  I checked it,
restarted the system and now everything is fine.

Did anyone else experience this with the latest build 2019.2.1?