Re: webpage links

Gene

If you go to a link for a food on the page such as Pillsberry wraps,that's just very roughly what the link says and the spelling is phonetic and you press enter on the link, it appears the link does something and it is shown as a visited link.  But I suspect, as I did before I looked. that something completely visual is brought up, such as an image of the flyer.  I can't be sure, but I think you are actually on that store part of the ssite.  The links I am referring to are below text that says something like food in store.  I suspect this site is inaccessible.  One thing you could try is downloading the page as a PDF.  Then, you could try recognizing it with OCR to see what you see.

Sent: Friday, October 04, 2019 9:04 AM
Subject: [nvda] webpage links

I am using current versions of nvda and chrome in win 7.

When I go to the web link below;  I cannot activate many of the links on the page.

When I press l a few time I land on a list which says 14 items.

I can arrow up and down through the list, but I cannot hear the price of the item nor does anything happen when I press enter on any of the 14 links.

Suggestions?

Monte

https://www.extrafoods.ca/print-flyer?storeId=9054