Re: After Latest Stable Upgrade: NVDA does not start at system boot

Gene

I've seen this discussed after upgrades of earlier versions.  It appears that this happens in some cases and isn't version specific.

Sent: Friday, October 04, 2019 10:40 AM
Subject: [nvda] After Latest Stable Upgrade: NVDA does not start at system boot

Hi Group,

I updated NVDA to the latest build 2019.2.1 a few days ago.  I noticed
when restarting the system, that NVDA would not start. Thinking that it
was a glitch---a one time occurrence, I just started it with the hot
key.  It happened again and again I used the hotkey to start NVDA.  I
then checked the menu/settings/general and indeed found that the check
box to start NVDA at start up was unchecked.  I checked it, restarted
the system and now everything is fine.

Did anyone else experience this with the latest build 2019.2.1?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"