From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2019 11:41 AM
To: NVDA Official Group <nvda@groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] After Latest Stable Upgrade: NVDA does not start at system boot

Hi Group,

I updated NVDA to the latest build 2019.2.1 a few days ago. I noticed when restarting the system, that NVDA would not start. Thinking that it was a glitch---a one time occurrence, I just started it with the hot key. It happened again and again I used the hotkey to start NVDA. I then checked the menu/settings/general and indeed found that the check box to start NVDA at start up was unchecked. I checked it, restarted the system and now everything is fine.

Did anyone else experience this with the latest build 2019.2.1?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"