Re: After Latest Stable Upgrade: NVDA does not start at system boot

Sarah k Alawami

Ok knock on wood, this has not happened for me yet. Now let's ope I didn't just jinx myself.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 4 Oct 2019, at 8:56, Jackie wrote:

I've had this happen on updates too, Ron. It didn't happen this time
but I believe the time before that, it did. Seems to be a pretty
random occurrence & definitively disconcerting.

Nope. Knock on woodk nvda is rock solid here. But failing all that i
just type nvda in the run dialogue and it just works so no hot keys for
me.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com) This is also our libsyn page as
well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go
[here.](http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium)
and for hosting options go [here](http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting)

Our [telegram](https://t.me/tffppodcast) channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our [discord](https://discord.gg/fr7MaVK) is where you will know when
we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 4 Oct 2019, at 8:40, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Group,

I updated NVDA to the latest build 2019.2.1 a few days ago.  I
noticed when restarting the system, that NVDA would not start.
Thinking that it was a glitch---a one time occurrence, I just started
it with the hot key.  It happened again and again I used the hotkey
to start NVDA.  I then checked the menu/settings/general and indeed
found that the check box to start NVDA at start up was unchecked.  I
checked it, restarted the system and now everything is fine.

Did anyone else experience this with the latest build 2019.2.1?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"