Re: Crash in Outlook 365

Lukasz Golonka <wulfryk1@...>

Hello,

On Fri, 4 Oct 2019 12:39:02 +0000
"Daniel Gartmann" <dgartmann@...> wrote:

Hi,

When e.g. composing a reply in Outlook 365, I often can't Tab or Shift+Tab into the body of the message that I am typing.

For me, this is quite serious, since when this happens, I cannot continue typing my e-mail and have to switch to another screen reader to get the job done.

Until I find the time to create an issue on GitHub, I take the liberty to post a segment from the log file and hope this makes sense. I would appreciate any further comments or questions if the issue needs further investigation:
Is there any particular reason why you have enabled UIA for Microsoft
Word in advanced settings? I am not Outlook uuser myself, but if you do
not need this it might be worth disabling it for the time being, and
check if it would improve things.

--
Regards