From: Sile via Groups.Io
Sent: 04 October 2019 13:18
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] creating internet shortcuts with firefox #addonrelease#addonrelease #addonrelesae

Hello, I think it’s the same as with chrome. You have to find an empty spot on your desktop, which you can do using the external numeric keypad, select the link in Firefox, and then right click the desktop to make a shortcut.

When you select the shortcut option, there are a number of fields that you can tab through. One of them will ask you for the half, and that’s where you put the link. Then the next box asks you to name the shortcut.

On Oct 4, 2019, at 5:47 AM, azeesh rahman <ajrahman1144@...> wrote:

hi. can anyone help me with creating an internet shortcut on my desktop with Firefox using nvda.