From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2019 12:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] audio discription

Hi list: arlene here: Do any of these screen readers have Audio Discription enabler on each of their settings? These are like Jaws and NVDA?  On the apple computer Audio description is there. You have to enable it. Do the windows computers have that Or do you have to turn it I  at any channel you listen to on the Pc Thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10