Re: After Latest Stable Upgrade: NVDA does not start at system boot

Kevin Cussick

I do not know about this version, but I can tell you this has been happening for quite a few versions of nvda and nothing seems to be getting done about it. rather I might be better rewording a bit it might be difficult to track down. but the result is the same for a few versions now this has been happening and it has been reported on and I am sure off list to the nv-access people.

On 04/10/2019 16:40, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,
I updated NVDA to the latest build 2019.2.1 a few days ago.  I noticed when restarting the system, that NVDA would not start. Thinking that it was a glitch---a one time occurrence, I just started it with the hot key.  It happened again and again I used the hotkey to start NVDA.  I then checked the menu/settings/general and indeed found that the check box to start NVDA at start up was unchecked.  I checked it, restarted the system and now everything is fine.
Did anyone else experience this with the latest build 2019.2.1?