locked Re: music production with NVDA

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Hi.  Unfortunately, I can't think of any Digital Audio Work Station that meets your needs except for Reaper which has very basic Synthesizers as it's virtual instruments.  Do you have a synthesizer Keyboard?  You can, if you do, use the sounds from there.  Reaper costs about $60 US, but yu can actually download an evaluation copy and use it for as long as you like, with the reminder to buy it popping up when you first use it of course.  It is accessible to a high degree if you download SWS and Osara to enhance it's  use.  I must also clarify that most Daws come with watered down virtual instruments, and most good or reasonable ones have to be bought.  Reaper also has very advanced audio editting capabilities.  Cheers!

On 10/4/2019 11:34 PM, azeesh rahman wrote:
hi. I am great full for all your previous help regarding my queries. i just wanted to know a softwear which can be used for music production in a simple level. specifically beet making and advanced audio mixing with NVDA accessibility in concern.
for your information:
i am not interested in vying any additional tools or hardwear except my computer as if now.
i want to make music using my own voice and virtual instruments available in the softwear itself. hope iam clear with my concern and awaiting for your valuable responses.