Re: A bit of an odd question

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,
Yes, it will fail but nothing special will happen. The portable itself will work in any supported Windows version.
Thanks,
Sukil

El 22/07/2016 a las 9:19, Brian's Mail list account escribió:
If I create a portable version of nvda from a machine running say, windows7 over the network to a machine running XP. does the new copy try to look for UIA on the new machine fail and sort itself out or not when its run.
I ask this as if one puts a portable version, say on a stick or worse, a cd then moves it around between operating systems, from a version created the other way around, ie on the xp machine, does this then mean it will not see uia on a newer machine. I've not tried this yet, but I just wondered if anyone knew to avoid me trying it.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-