locked Re: music production with NVDA

Shaun Oliver

there is a plugin you can use to make reaper more accessible. statements like that are apocryphal at best, and wildly inaccurate at worst. Please people, I implore you to conduct research and use the thing before you pass judgement and make groce generalised statements like that in the future.

On 5/10/2019 18:34, Andy B. wrote:

At least audacity’s track view is accessible. Reaper’s user interface is less than desirable for a screen reader.

Andy Borka

Accessibility Engineer

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sile via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2019 6:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] music production with NVDA

Hello, I would recommend audacity. You can do multi-tracking, and the quality of the audio is very good.

Sile

On Oct 4, 2019, at 11:45 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

You can use reaper. That is an easy to use very affordable DAW.

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go here.
and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 4 Oct 2019, at 8:34, azeesh rahman wrote:

hi. I am great full for all your previous help regarding my queries. i just wanted to know a softwear which can be used for music production in a simple level. specifically beet making and advanced audio mixing with NVDA accessibility in concern.
for your information:
i am not interested in vying any additional tools or hardwear except my computer as if now.
i want to make music using my own voice and virtual instruments available in the softwear itself. hope iam clear with my concern and awaiting for your valuable responses.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.