locked Re: music production with NVDA

Shaun Oliver

there is a plugin you can use to make reaper more accessible. statements like that are apocryphal at best, and wildly inaccurate at worst. Please people, I implore you to conduct research and use the thing before you pass judgement and make groce generalised statements like that in the future.

On 5/10/2019 18:34, Andy B. wrote:

At least audacity’s track view is accessible. Reaper’s user interface is less than desirable for a screen reader.

Andy Borka

Accessibility Engineer

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sile via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2019 6:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] music production with NVDA

Hello, I would recommend audacity. You can do multi-tracking, and the quality of the audio is very good.

Sile

On Oct 4, 2019, at 11:45 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

You can use reaper. That is an easy to use very affordable DAW.

Take care

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 4 Oct 2019, at 8:34, azeesh rahman wrote:

hi. I am great full for all your previous help regarding my queries. i just wanted to know a softwear which can be used for music production in a simple level. specifically beet making and advanced audio mixing with NVDA accessibility in concern.
for your information:
i am not interested in vying any additional tools or hardwear except my computer as if now.
i want to make music using my own voice and virtual instruments available in the softwear itself. hope iam clear with my concern and awaiting for your valuable responses.