Re: Downloading from YouTube

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 10:16 AM, Gene wrote:
Also, I think that soon, it will be asked that the discussion be moved to the chat list so I hope those who want to participate are members.
Which is, in actuality, where this belongs and really should have started out to begin with.   An initial question regarding what is, or is not, accessible with NVDA is appropriate for the main group.   The moment conversation turns to "how to use" any given program, where that's the focus, it is no longer about NVDA and virtually never includes a single NVDA specific element (or when it does, it's incidental).

Subscribe: chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io
Post: chat@nvda.groups.io

Digging into why any given program, save NVDA itself, is not working is a Chat Subgroup topic.  I appreciate your recognition that's the appropriate venue.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide