locked Re: music production with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Google osara and sws for reaper, then follow the directions in the reaper access wiki google that to. As well as joining the group on groups.io that was mensioned already. If you have any issues post them here. We are all happy to help, but we don't do much hand holding.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 5 Oct 2019, at 8:51, Ângelo Abrantes wrote:

Here can I find the plugin?

Thanks

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 15:33 de 05-10-2019, Brian Vogel escreveu:
There is a dedicated group on Groups.io, Reapers without Peepers, for those using screen readers to work with Reaper.

Audacity is quite accessible.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Sem vírus. www.avast.com