Re: Nvda stillcrashes with thunder bird

Brian Sackrider

    I have thunder bird 60.99.0 and nvda 2019.2

Brian Sackrider

On 10/5/2019 2:00 PM, Governor staten wrote:

What version of Thunderbird are you using, and what version of NVDA?

On 10/5/2019 1:57 PM, brian wrote:
I had my thunder bird set to never check for updates but it updated to the latest version anyway.  It still stops reading and I have to restart nvda if I can.  Then when I go back in to thunder bird it says thunder bird is not responding.  This is the only program that crashes nvda.  I truly hope that somone is working on a fix for this problem.  It makes thunder bird usless. This is the best email program I have found yet.  I will never go back to windows live mail because I could not send mail or open links in messages.  I have nvda 2019.2 and windows 19.3 this problem just keeps on getting worse.I did not care for the mail app there is no way to import my address book from thunder bird.

Brian Sackrider