locked Re: music production with NVDA

Nimer Jaber

Hello Sarah and list,

If you are unwilling to provide an answer short of telling someone to Google something and that you will not hold their hand, please refrain posting messages to the list. This message is not strictly for Sarah, either, which is why I am posting it to this list. If you wish to include links where people can get more information, or if you want to add a link to a Google search result or something, that is fine, but if you have nothing to contribute other than telling someone to Google something, please don't think that your input is valued or needed. I think that people should research information on their own, and we should give people tools to help them do so, but I don't think that we should go on list and tell users to "Google it" without giving them any additional information.. Also, please remember that everyone is coming from a different place, with different abilities. Hand-holding, as you call it, is pretty much what any mailing list or forum is, if you think about it. There is very little that you cannot figure out if you read help files, do lots of research, read books, read through past archived messages, etc. Yet we still have a mailing list. I am not saying this to say that people should not research... indeed, I think part of a mailing list means that you should try to do a basic search first before asking a qustion in order not to post so many repetitive questions which can be easily found, but most any question on any forum or mailing list in my mind can be considered as hand-holding if someone answers. We are here to help one another.

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 9:07 AM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Google osara and sws for reaper, then follow the directions in the reaper access wiki google that to. As well as joining the group on groups.io that was mensioned already. If you have any issues post them here. We are all happy to help, but we don't do much hand holding.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go here.
and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 5 Oct 2019, at 8:51, Ângelo Abrantes wrote:

Here can I find the plugin?

Thanks

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 15:33 de 05-10-2019, Brian Vogel escreveu:
There is a dedicated group on Groups.io, Reapers without Peepers, for those using screen readers to work with Reaper.

Audacity is quite accessible.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1903, Build 18362  

The color of truth is grey.

~ André Gide

-- 
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Sem vírus. www.avast.com

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

The message above is intended for the recipient to whom it was
addressed. If you believe that you are not the intended recipient,
please notify me via reply email and destroy all copies of this
correspondence. Action taken as a result of this email or its contents
by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) may result in civil or
criminal charges. I have checked this email and all corresponding
attachments for security threats. However, security of your machine is
up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free and versatile screen reader for windows XP
and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (393-4481) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.