locked Re: music production with NVDA

Nimer Jaber

Hello Sarah and list,

If you are unwilling to provide an answer short of telling someone to Google something and that you will not hold their hand, please refrain posting messages to the list. This message is not strictly for Sarah, either, which is why I am posting it to this list. If you wish to include links where people can get more information, or if you want to add a link to a Google search result or something, that is fine, but if you have nothing to contribute other than telling someone to Google something, please don't think that your input is valued or needed. I think that people should research information on their own, and we should give people tools to help them do so, but I don't think that we should go on list and tell users to "Google it" without giving them any additional information.. Also, please remember that everyone is coming from a different place, with different abilities. Hand-holding, as you call it, is pretty much what any mailing list or forum is, if you think about it. There is very little that you cannot figure out if you read help files, do lots of research, read books, read through past archived messages, etc. Yet we still have a mailing list. I am not saying this to say that people should not research... indeed, I think part of a mailing list means that you should try to do a basic search first before asking a qustion in order not to post so many repetitive questions which can be easily found, but most any question on any forum or mailing list in my mind can be considered as hand-holding if someone answers. We are here to help one another.

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 9:07 AM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Google osara and sws for reaper, then follow the directions in the reaper access wiki google that to. As well as joining the group on groups.io that was mensioned already. If you have any issues post them here. We are all happy to help, but we don't do much hand holding.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 5 Oct 2019, at 8:51, Ângelo Abrantes wrote:

Here can I find the plugin?

Thanks

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 15:33 de 05-10-2019, Brian Vogel escreveu:
There is a dedicated group on Groups.io, Reapers without Peepers, for those using screen readers to work with Reaper.

Audacity is quite accessible.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Sem vírus. www.avast.com

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber