From: Jackie
Sent: October 4, 2019 9:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] audio discription

It's done via the Ease of Access Center in Control Panel.

On 10/4/19, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi list: arlene here: Do any of these screen readers have Audio
Discription
enabler on each of their settings? These are like Jaws and NVDA? On the
apple computer Audio description is there. You have to enable it. Do the
windows computers have that Or do you have to turn it I at any channel
you
listen to on the Pc Thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10