Re: Downloading from YouTube

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

cool

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2019 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Downloading from YouTube

No I cannot. Google youtube-dl and download the exe for windows, runit and read the man page or pages for it via man online. But the thing is pretty simple. Do youtube-dl URL of playlist of youtube or twitch or mixer or what ever.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 5 Oct 2019, at 10:45, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

sarah
can u send me youtube - dl? and tel me how to use it?
thanks