Re: Using FileZilla for FTP

Jackie

Hey Rich, perhaps the below tutorial will help:
https://www.brighter-vision.com/using-filezilla-to-back-up-your-site/

If you're still having trouble, remember that you're considered a
client because I'm helping w/your organization's website, so contact
me privately, & we'll go over this together.

My throat isn't working so well right now, but, either way, we'll get this done.

On 10/5/19, valiant8086 <valiant8086@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there.

File Zilla is mostly accessible, but another option that might do for
you is Win SCP. I just use the portable one and like it quite a lot. The
transfer queue is a more traditional list view, and is easier to
navigate and understand than the File Zilla one.

Older versions of Win SCP however are very sluggish, the newest one I
have here is not, so try and ensure you're trying out the latest one
when you give it a go.

On 10/5/2019 12:06 AM, Rich DeSteno wrote:
I have attempted to use FileZilla with NVDA to do some FTP file
transfers, but I have been unable to do so successfully.  Is FileZilla
accessible with NVDA and if so, are there any tutorials or help files
available.  Is there better program to use for FTP transfers?