Re: Nvda stillcrashes with thunder bird

Don H

Can using Imap versus pop3 have anything to do with this type of issue? Can the number of Emails in a particular folder have anything to do with this issue?
I have been using Thunderbird for years and experience no such issues. I am running the latest Thunderbird on Win 10 and use Pop3 and keep my Email folders rather small with regards to the number of Emails in them. Right now I have four Email address including three from my Internet provider and one Gmail account.
I know saying I don't have any issues isn't solving the problem but something in your setup has to be the issue.

On 10/5/2019 6:48 PM, Governor staten wrote:
There is something different about your setup than with others. I do not have this issue. I'm not even sure how to troubleshoot this one.
On 10/5/2019 5:34 PM, brian wrote:

    If I use the latest version my nvda will stop when I open the first message.  This is very unusable.

Brian Sackrider

On 10/5/2019 2:22 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 02:16 PM, brian wrote:

I have thunder bird 60.99.0

And the latest version is 68.1.1.   You're long overdue for an update.

*The color of truth is grey.*

~ André Gide