Re: Nvda stillcrashes with thunder bird

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Hi.  As the person who started the thread about tb working better with Jaws than NVDA, I Would now like to withdraw my statement, throw egg all over my face and freely admit that the latest version of NVDA has gain much credence with Tb and is just as smooth and fast as it originally was, a few versions ago.  The lag is now minimal, I would say, and as Jaws suffers the same amount of lag, but typing mail is more of a breeze with NVDA currently, then NVDA in my view has retained it's edge.  Cheers!

On 10/6/2019 8:00 AM, Don H wrote:
Can using Imap versus pop3 have anything to do with this type of issue? Can the number of Emails in a particular folder have anything to do with this issue?
I have been using Thunderbird for years and experience no such issues. I am running the latest Thunderbird on Win 10 and use Pop3 and keep my Email folders rather small with regards to the number of Emails in them.  Right now I have four Email address including three from my Internet provider and one Gmail account.
I know saying I don't have any issues isn't solving the problem but something in your setup has to be the issue.

On 10/5/2019 6:48 PM, Governor staten wrote:
There is something different about your setup than with others. I do not have this issue. I'm not even sure how to troubleshoot this one.

On 10/5/2019 5:34 PM, brian wrote:

    If I use the latest version my nvda will stop when I open the first message.  This is very unusable.

Brian Sackrider

On 10/5/2019 2:22 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 02:16 PM, brian wrote:

    I have thunder bird 60.99.0

And the latest version is 68.1.1.   You're long overdue for an update.

*The color of truth is grey.*

~ André Gide