Re: Blind Cooltech Query

Jackie

I dunno, Guys, it was kind of a suspicious page to me. It certainly
didn't have the content of BlindCoolTech. I didn't do a lot of
clicking around there, I'll tell you.

On 10/5/19, kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
What page is this? I thought Blind Cool Tech was long gone.
On Oct 5, 2019, at 8:20 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Is that even beeing made anymore?I actually have not heard any updates
since about 2016 or so. And last I heard you need to burn it to dvd or
what ever is out there now a days.

Take care and be blessed.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is
also our libsyn page as well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and tutorials go here.
and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard
to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and
mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

On 5 Oct 2019, at 14:55, Andrea Sherry wrote:

The podcast is Breaking in Windows.

It deals with incorporating NVDA in a talking installer.

The particular episode is Levtech Winstall makes Windows 10 chatty.

So found my way to the Blindcooltech site which displayed a link to this
winstall program. However when I click on the link the page I want times
out and invites me to try again.

Any ideas or perhaps a direct link to this program.

Andrea