From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2019 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Downloading from YouTube

I don't know why.  Which version of the program are you using?  In version 3.x, it may appear that nothing happens but using object navigation shows if something is.  It is much easier for those not aquainted with object navigation in NVDA to use version 2x of the program because what is occurring is shown in the title bar and reading it shows what is occurring.

Also, how are you placing the download address in the program?

Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2019 12:46 PM

when i clicked the download button, nothing happens