2019.2.1 - the treeview reading problem in eclipse persists

Alexandre Alves Toco

Here it goes:

Developer info for navigator object:

name: u'src/main/java'

role: ROLE_TREEVIEWITEM

states: STATE_EXPANDED, STATE_FOCUSABLE, STATE_FOCUSED, STATE_SELECTED, STATE_SELECTABLE

isFocusable: True

hasFocus: True

Python object: <NVDAObjects.Dynamic_TreeViewItemOutlineItemIAccessible object at 0x087B18F0>

location: RectLTWH(left=99, top=214, width=94, height=23)

value: None

appModule: <'appModuleHandler' (appName u'springtoolsuite4', process ID 12988) at address 86eccf0>

appModule.productName: exception: No version information

appModule.productVersion: exception: No version information

TextInfo: <class 'NVDAObjects.NVDAObjectTextInfo'>

windowHandle: 460672

windowClassName: u'SysTreeView32'

windowControlID: 460672

windowStyle: 1445053093

extendedWindowStyle: 1048576

windowThreadID: 8600

windowText: u''

displayText: u'src/main/java'

IAccessibleObject: <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x7fcc2a0 at 52dc120>

IAccessibleChildID: 17

IAccessible event parameters: windowHandle=460672, objectID=-4, childID=17

IAccessible accName: u'src/main/java'

IAccessible accRole: ROLE_SYSTEM_OUTLINEITEM

IAccessible accState: STATE_SYSTEM_SELECTABLE, STATE_SYSTEM_SELECTED, STATE_SYSTEM_EXPANDED, STATE_SYSTEM_FOCUSED, STATE_SYSTEM_FOCUSABLE, STATE_SYSTEM_VALID (3146246)

IAccessible accDescription: None

IAccessible accValue: u'1'

Enviado do Email para Windows 10