locked Re: music production with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Yep, there is even a video plugin you can use they talk about on there. I have to dig in the archives for more info, but I believe the archives are public for anyone to browse. You get a wealth of info on there including links to the wiki, osara, and sws. I might suggest they include reapack on there as well. That set of tools just rocks and it is accessible with nvda. But yeah if you have any more questions please subscribe to that rwp list. It is high trafic but most of us are sound engineers like myself and musicians like myself who use this every day.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Oct 2019, at 0:23, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

Hi.  I have not done video editting before, but it should be possible.  Join the reaper mailing list for advice to be certain.  Cheers!

On 10/6/2019 10:23 AM, Manoj Govindraj wrote:
Hi,
Is reaper accessible with video editing for tasks like splitting and joining video files? Also, can we save the edited video files as MP4?
Cheers
Manoj

On Oct 5, 2019, at 9:20 PM, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:

Hi Arline and all those interested.  You can use Reaper for free to test and evaluate it for 60 days.  In practice though, Reaper can continually be used for free indefinitely as lon as you don't mind the Purchase dialog that pops up when you start up reaper.  But I urge that if you become competent enough to use it, then purchase it.  It costs below $100, $60 was the last time when I bought it.  It is worth every cent I can tell you.  I am not a Reaper promoter, just speaking as a satisfied Reaper user.  Download it at:

https://www.reaper.fm

I will also put two additional PlugIns on my dropbox folder that is issential to help you on your way.

First is Osara, Open source Reaper accessibility:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnox5kpsa9oy4om/osara_2019.1pre-137%2C169d2e08.exe?dl=1

And SWS, aditional scripts for you to manipulate or enhance Reaper's workings:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/foqkhkjdbvwevpl/sws-v2.10.0.1-x64-install.exe?dl=1

These are the latest versions of the PlugIns.

Also, I would recommend that you join the Reaper Mailing list:

rwp+subscribe@groups.io

Substitute the + for a - if I got the address incorrect as I subscribed a long time ago and can't remember the correct subscribe address.  The folks there are amazingly helpful and will go out of their way to help and encourage you on the Reaper Journey, and contrary to belief will hold your hands for as long as you need them to be held, though independence is very much encouraged.  Cheers and God bless!

On 10/6/2019 8:26 AM, Arlene wrote:

Hi, Is Reaper for free?Or, do you have to pay for it? I don’t mind trying it myself.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10