Re: Directing NVDA output to a particular audio device

Sarah k Alawami

AAcutally for me it does not, unless maybe I have my volume on that sound card turned down. but I unplug my usb sound card and nvda and system sounds go silent. I think in my case the fix is simple though.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Oct 2019, at 10:52, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

As long as you keep plugging and unplugging the headset you are going to have this problem. When you plug in a USB headset it becomes the new default device. When you unplug it the system falls back to the internal default speaker.

******If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning start?***