Re: what is NVDA's com registration fixing tool?

molly the blind tech lover

Thanks ☺

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2019 11:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] what is NVDA's com registration fixing tool?

it fixes broken or corrupted dll which are created after you uninstall some important program like microsoft office.

On 10/6/19, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:
Hey everyone, Molly here ☺

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I am wondering, what is NVDA’s com registration fixing tool? I want
to learn as much as I can about NVDA, and I am curious as to what this
tool is and what it is used for. I looked through the NVDA user guide
before posting but I could not find info about it under the tools
section. Perhaps I missed something?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys ☺

Have a great weekend 😊

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens