Re: After Latest Stable Upgrade: NVDA does not start at system boot

Quentin Christensen

Hi Kevin, everyone,

We've certainly seen reports of this from time to time, but as you note - it's difficult to track down - it doesn't always affect the same users, and for most users, the fix should be relatively simple (go into the general settings and check the checkbox again).

As I usually say - if you happen to have had your log set to debug when you updated and can send me the logs from around when you updated, I'm happy to have a look.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 7:22 AM Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I do not know about this version,   but I can tell you this has been
happening for quite a few versions of nvda and nothing seems to be
getting done about it. rather I might be better rewording a bit it might
be difficult to track down.   but the result is the same for a few
versions now this has been happening and it has been reported on and I
am sure off list to the nv-access people.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager