From: Luke
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2019 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Directing NVDA output to a particular audio device

I don’t know if this makes a difference but my headphones or not USB. They use the headphone jack on the computer

On Oct 6, 2019, at 1:52 PM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@...> wrote:

As long as you keep plugging and unplugging the headset you are going to have this problem. When you plug in a USB headset it becomes the new default device. When you unplug it the system falls back to the internal default speaker.

******If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning start?***