locked Re: music production with NVDA

Arlene

Oh Sarah! Did you have to swear? I did not like system access! Someone gave us  a key to use it. I did not like it. You can read that person’s mail and all matter of stuff. I had trouble with it from the get go. I tried the free version before that person gave me his key. I uninstalled system access. Not thinking that he’d give me his key. I did not want it. But he would not hear it.  I didn’t want it because I had trouble with it when I wanted to try it for free. When he gave me his key. My computer remembered my bad key. It would not take my friend’s key but somehow he and my room mate got it going. That was why I did not want his key.  I too tried sound forge with my old Compaq xp box.  Just as I was getting the nac to it it decided to slow down so bad I had to give that computer to a sighted person. Then I got my 7 box. I did try total recorder for a free trial but there were things I could not do not until you paid for it.  My old 7 box came with it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: October 6, 2019 8:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] music production with NVDA

And frankly that is the best way to learn. I learn sound forge on my own, office 2009 o was it 2010 on my own as my teacher didn't know what he was doing, I taught him system access because jaws went barf. So yeah. I did mean post the question on rwp but we do not do much hand holding there as there are tools there for you to get your info from. They are in the footer of every single message, which reminds me I need to get the latest osara update from there.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Oct 2019, at 15:25, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

That’s right, Molly. I had a teacher who was like that years ago when I was going to the program called the regional occupation program. She would just hand us the tapes with lessons and would tell us to not ask for help even if we got stuck on something. Eventually it got to the point where I didn’t ask for help anymore even if I really got stuck on something. I did everything myself even if it caused me to have headaches from trying so hard.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10