Re: Are web applications that accessible?

Hope Williamson <hopeisjoyful@...>

This is a good question. In most cases I prefer a web- service than a desktop app. there are a couple instances where that isn't the case. My email is one because I have lots of messages all from lists lol. Twitter is another, because it's just way faster, and more efficient. Everything else I'd rather use a web browser for, including over a mobile device.

    For instance, I'm able to completely use the Instacart site to order my groceries, and have absolutely no issues with it. I also don't have any issues using the Spotify site for finding playlists I want to listen to, and streaming them.