Sent: Monday, October 07, 2019 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Are web applications that accessible?

Hi Gene,
If it were just h, I don't think it'd be an issue. But of course we have
everything else (I think J, P, Y and Z are the only letters in the
alphabet not to have functions associated with them). Of course many of
these are very useful - I use them all the time. But the question then
becomes, what takes precedence, NVDA's keys, or the web app's keys?
Usually, I tend to find the former. It's only very recently (I'm talking
a matter of days) when I learned that you could use shortcuts with focus
mode, and that essentially my whole understanding of interfaces and
navigation was just wrong on so many levels.
Cheers,
Damien.