Re: Are web applications that accessible?

Sarah k Alawami

You can do that or go into the elements list and quickly type the element name. I type titl and get to title very quickly then just press enter once. Ten I type s and get to social and hit enter once. Then just use 3 to go and find the fields I want to edit. Both methods work equally well. Ther is also a filter edit box i the elements view where you can filter by for example titl or s, and it will just show those.

Take care

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 7 Oct 2019, at 8:55, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

I use the find function to find the MyCommnet,  where you log in  on my school’s website. Otherwise you’d have to activate the elements list and press the letter m until you hear MyCommnet.

The find dialog really saves me time. I just love NVDA

 😂