Re: nvda and volume change

Quentin Christensen

I'm not aware of an issue - I too would assume that audio ducking is enabled, and, when disabled, should resolve the original poster's issue here.

Whether audio ducking was inadvertently turned on, or whether something else has happened would be good to find out - obviously especially if there is a problem, but either way, it's always good to find out.

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 1:33 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
I sense that something's afoot here, as this topic, Volume issue, which is very similar in nature came up on the Chat Subgroup (even though it would have been fine here - I hasten to add) several days ago.

I zeroed in on the same likely potential cause as Mr. Stewart.  There was never any confirmation regarding whether ducking was involved, though.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

--
Quentin Christensen