From: "J.G" <jozko.gregorc@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:09 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2016.2.1 does not install some addons from official addons website completely

Hi,

here is description of problem:

when i downloaded addons from addons.nvda-project.org to my computer and opened chosen addons, nvda made as usual. Then I restart nvda, but in Addon manager addon status was "install" and now I cannot use some of addons. These are: ControlUsageAssistant, FocusHighlight, Ocr, PlaceMarkers SystrayList and Wirtual revision.

What could be wrong?

Thanks, Jo┼żef