Re: Is there an accessible video editor I can use with NVDA?

Joshua Tubbs

In both Freemake and Virtual Dub, how do you fast forward/rewind
through a video? It appears I have to play up to the point I want to
start or end at. Not great for long videos.

Windows 10 Photos doesn't seem half bad. But is there a way to cut
video with that? Joining videos with it is dead simple. In Virtual Dub
the fast forward and fast backward to quickly skip through the video
are the same key shortcut. When playing the video with space, most of
the menus go away.

I'd appreciate any help on this.

On 9/26/19, Tyaseta Rabita Nugraeni Sardjono via Groups.Io
<tyaseta_rabita=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
yes, windows movie maker , virtual dub