Re: using screen layout

Vincent Le Goff <vincent.legoff.srs@...>

Having, sometimes, several links on the same line feels more natural to me.  And even at times I regret this doesn't go farther: showing horizontal lists of links horizontally instead of always vertically for instance.  I got used to moving around a line with multiple links.  Having every link on a separate line makes the page seem bigger and navigation more difficult, and reading less comfortable (like in a Wikipedia article).  But that's obviously a personal preference.  I don't think toggling this setting on or off has much impact on performance, since it's handled by the screen reader at the last possible moment.  At least, that's my impression.

HTH,

Vincent

On 10/8/2019 2:34 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I use screen layout all the time as I get to learn the layout of the pge. It's not always ideal but I've gotten used to it.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 7 Oct 2019, at 17:21, Gene wrote:

Screen layout means that, at times, where you would see only one link per line if screen layout is off, if it is on, you may see two or more links on a line.

There are places, such as in some user forums, where it may be useful to see material in this way.  I think that, in general browsing, it is better to see each link on its own line.