Re: NVDA 2016.2.1 does not install some addons from official addons website completely

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

I wonder if some how you have restricted where the mouse goes. I was
just looking through the commands and saw these 2.

I do not use the mouse hardly and when I do now I use a touch pad, so it
moves the pointer to where my finger is.

The commands are below.

nvda+win+c: select the level of movement. nvda+win+r: toggle mouse
restriction.

it might be a matter of unrestricting what theyare set to.

Gene nz

On 24/07/2016 11:17 AM, David Moore wrote:
Hi,
I am having a problem with Golden Cursor, my favorite add on by far.
Yesterday, it stopped moving the mouse pointer when pressing the arrow
keys. Everything else with it works, like reporting the position where
the mouse pointer is. I uninstalled it, and installed it again, and it
still will not move the mouse around the screen with the arrow keys. I
tried version 1.1, and the development version, and they both do this.
I was using the mouse 50 percent of the time, just by moving the mouse
pointer with the arrow keys. Let me know if any of you are
experiencing this problem, and if so, have you been able to fix it
some way.
Take care, guys,
David Moore

-----Original Message----- From: Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 5:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2016.2.1 does not install some addons from
official addons website completely

Are these the ones you just downloaded or ones that were there before.
Also
if they were there before which version of nvda was running at the time?
I have found at times that I've had to delete and reinstall add ons if
there has been an nvda update in between. Its not always the case but
sometimes. My guess is that some settings got screwed with or something.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-