Re: NVDA and the application key

Sarah k Alawami

Actually for me I have to do it twice to bring up the text field for some odd reason. It's strange you don't have to do that as twice brings up the edit field and once for me at least does nothing. Maybe it takes a snap? I dunno.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 8 Oct 2019, at 3:31, Luke Davis wrote:

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Can you send a log to the list when you get this to happen? Hit nvda plus. f1 twice ad copy the text to the clipboard and paste it in a reply to this
message.

There is no value in pressing NVDA+F1 twice. Once is sufficient.

Luke