locked Re: blank line reading by NVDA

i did it, and nvda just says blank line in one of your email.
i wish that not hear blank line, not in the time that i type blank.
when i type blank and press space, nvda just says space!

On 10/8/19, Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
The only apparent way to silence this, is to create a (default) dictionary
entry for this regular expression, which you should write in all lower
case:

^blank$

Note the punctuation there.

This is the English word. If using another language, substitute
accordingly.

Don't write anything in the replacement field.

Select the checkbox for case sensitive, and be sure to change from
"anywhere" to
"regular expression".

Note: if you come across somewhere that only has the word "blank" on a line
by
itself, you won't hear it.
That is the side effect of using this method.

Luke

On Tue, 8 Oct 2019, zahra wrote:

when i use arrow keys, nvda reads blank lines and i wish to find a
solution for it, but i did not.

On 10/8/19, Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...> wrote:

Ok, and if I read with the arrorss?

מאת: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> בשם Quentin Christensen
נשלח: יום ג 08 אוקטובר 2019 11:33
אל: nvda@nvda.groups.io
נושא: Re: [nvda] blank line reading by NVDA

If you read with NVDA+Down arrow (or if using laptop keyboard layout,
NVDA+a) it won't report all the blank lines.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 6:36 PM Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...
<mailto:afik.souffir@...> > wrote:

Hi,

My name is Afik, from Israel, I’m almost 21 years old.

I want to ask, how can I stop NVDA to read or show in braille blank
lines,
such in emails, websites, or other platforms?

Thanks

Afik Souffir

--

Quentin Christensen