Re: NVDA and the application key

Kevin Cussick

Have you ran the registration com fixing tool in Nvda? this might fix things, once you have ran this reboot your computer and it should just work.

On 07/10/2019 22:58, Manoj Govindraj wrote:
Actually it happens all across the board and in all the programs that I open. When I press the application key, NVDA does not even say context menu, let alone saying any of the options present in that menu.
Best,
Manoj
http://www.swar-ras.com
On Oct 7, 2019, at 4:56 PM, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@... <mailto:hurrikennyandopo@...>> wrote:

Hi

Is it happening any where else? for example down on the running application part of the task bar it should speak them Have you noticed it doing it any where else?

Or is it just saying unknown? or are they been spoken out.

Gene nz

On 8/10/2019 9:28 AM, Manoj Govindraj wrote:
Hi Friends, Lately NVDA is not announcing the options for me when I press the Application key. I have the latest update of NVDA installed on my windows 10 64 bit pc. Best, Manoj
--
Image NVDA certified expert