Re: NVDA and the application key

Kevin Cussick

Hi, well put thanks.

On 08/10/2019 17:26, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 11:29 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
These are, they are causing concerns and problems to some if not
most Windows users.
It definitely is not most, and that's precisely the point.
You, and many others like you, always want to lay the problem at Microsoft's feet, and sometimes it deserves to be lain at Microsoft's feet, but just as often it does not.  I have said it before, and will say it as many times as it takes to get through, */Most Computer Issues Are Idiosyncratic – Not Global./* <https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/692669/malwarebytes-unable-to-access-update-server/#entry4729918> Even the articles you gave reference to acknowledge that it's a very small portion of the user base as a whole that's experiencing issues.  In this day and age, with the amount of "old hardware" that has been updated to Windows 10 that was built long before it was ever released and for which it was never designed, I full well expect there will be issues, and issues it's impossible for Microsoft or any other company to test for because no major corporation is going to try to source long out of production hardware for testing their latest releases.
Also, Kim Komando gives yet another bit of garbage advice in her article.  The patch in question is not a Feature Update, so the *Go back to the previous version of Windows 10* option will not even be available, and would be like using a flame thrower to light a candle if it were.  "Advice you can trust," my derrière; this woman is the biggest anti-Windows whiner out there, and consistently so.  One does not have to be a Microsoft fanboy/fangirl to recognize that, either.
If you're expecting perfection of any OS then I suggest you find us one that has it, as I've never encountered one in 35 plus years in computing.  Include never having a patch update that has an unexpected side effect in that criteria of perfection, too.
*The color of truth is grey.*
           ~ André Gide