Re: using nvda to label buttons in the WWE Network app:

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

I know there was talk about one for NVDA but as far as I know there is not one and no add on for one either for nvda.

The following link will tell you a little bit more on where it is at present not any where at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/2111

My self and other some one said a while ago if this could be done for NVDA like crowd funded I am pretty sure there were people who would put in for it..

I use an android phone with talk back and it has it own graphics labeler built into it, the apple i phone and other screen readers I have used have it built in as well. I did not think I would use it much on my android phone, but when you can make that app usable by labeling the button etc, it is worth it.

A while ago there was a guy that did a netdrive.pie file which if I remembered rightly could do something like that, but might have only done it for the one object???? I am not sure if he went any further on it, but I think it is the same file I still have here on my pc.

Gene NZ

On 24/07/2016 2:54 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi I downloaded a app from the windows store called WWE Nettwork, and while I can tab through the various options and press enter to actiate them, I noticed that the buttons are not labeled. I thought about making a add on for nvda that can label the buttons but was wondering if there is a feature in NVDA that can let me label the buttons.

Kenny Peyatt jr.