locked Re: blank line reading by NVDA

Tony Malykh

I am now working on a new add-on called Phonetic Punctuation - I hope to release a stable version in the next couple of weeks - it will allow you to accomplish that. It can also replace the word blank with a configurable auditory icon, or just with silence. The catch is that this add-on is only going to work with NVDA versions 2019.3 and above.

If you're interested - so far a not very stable version available:

https://github.com/mltony/nvda-phonetic-punctuation

But if you're looking to completely remove the word "blank" from speech - you can also do what others have suggested and do it in speech dictionary.

--Tony

On 10/8/2019 12:35 AM, Afik Souffir wrote:

Hi,

My name is Afik, from Israel, I’m almost 21 years old.

I want to ask, how can I stop NVDA to read or show in braille blank lines, such in emails, websites, or other platforms?

Thanks

Afik Souffir