locked Re: blank line reading by NVDA

what should i do?
the best version of nvda is 2017.2 that i wish to use it forever!
can you please guide me step by step what should i do in this regard?

On 10/10/19, Tony Malykh <anton.malykh@...> wrote:
I am now working on a new add-on called Phonetic Punctuation - I hope to
release a stable version in the next couple of weeks - it will allow you
to accomplish that. It can also replace the word blank with a
configurable auditory icon, or just with silence. The catch is that this
add-on is only going to work with NVDA versions 2019.3 and above.

If you're interested - so far a not very stable version available:

https://github.com/mltony/nvda-phonetic-punctuation

But if you're looking to completely remove the word "blank" from speech
- you can also do what others have suggested and do it in speech
dictionary.

--Tony

On 10/8/2019 12:35 AM, Afik Souffir wrote:

Hi,

My name is Afik, from Israel, I’m almost 21 years old.

I want to ask, how can I stop NVDA to read or show in braille blank
lines, such in emails, websites, or other platforms?

Thanks

Afik Souffir

--
By God,