locked Re: blank line reading by NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Yeh, updte to the latest NVDA. Why do you want to ue a version that might one day cease working. After you update install the add on and read any including documentation if any.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 9 Oct 2019, at 20:47, zahra wrote:

what should i do?
the best version of nvda is 2017.2 that i wish to use it forever!
can you please guide me step by step what should i do in this regard?

On 10/10/19, Tony Malykh anton.malykh@... wrote:

I am now working on a new add-on called Phonetic Punctuation - I hope to
release a stable version in the next couple of weeks - it will allow you
to accomplish that. It can also replace the word blank with a
configurable auditory icon, or just with silence. The catch is that this
add-on is only going to work with NVDA versions 2019.3 and above.

If you're interested - so far a not very stable version available:

https://github.com/mltony/nvda-phonetic-punctuation

But if you're looking to completely remove the word "blank" from speech
- you can also do what others have suggested and do it in speech
dictionary.

--Tony

On 10/8/2019 12:35 AM, Afik Souffir wrote:

Hi,

My name is Afik, from Israel, I’m almost 21 years old.

I want to ask, how can I stop NVDA to read or show in braille blank
lines, such in emails, websites, or other platforms?

Thanks

Afik Souffir

--
By God,